Welcome to my Blog
Welcome to my Blog
Hello!
My name is Demarko. Some of my friends call me Marko, but I definately prefer Demarko.
Background
I am from Brandon, Florida, and currently reside there. My major is Health Sciences, with a concentration of Medical IT or Information Technology. I chose that concentration because if I can not find a job in the medical side of IT, I can always look for other IT jobs, since almost every business needs an IT.
I love to play basketball, I used to play a lot more when I was younger than no. I played for a travel team for three years and have been playing since i was seven years old. I have also played for my schools. The only thing stopping me from continue to play are ankle injuries. I have been lucky to travel to a couple of states on the east side only, as far up as Ohio to the great lakes. I have never flown on a plane before, so all the traveling I have done was through driving. Another cool fact is that I have actually won a Brand new car in 2017 from my old job at a Honda dealership, but at the time I did not have money to pay for the taxes of the car, So i ended up taking the cash instead which was $30,000.
I do not have any professional experience. I was CPR certified and I do know how to work on cars, for the most part. If I have the tools to do the job I will do the job on my car. I also work for Audi now and my job is fairly easy. A plus to working there is that I get to drive the cars on the street when needed, which is a lot over there.
Social Media
I am not a huge fan of social media anymore, but if I did have to pick my favorite it would be YouTube. I love watching car videos and of course gaming videos. I have a lot of social media such as Facebook/Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube, Yet the only ones I use mainly are TikTok and YouTube. I only check the other ones briefly and probably use them about 1 hour a day or less.
Blogs
This is actually first time creating a Blogs, I have never had a reason to create one, nor was I ever interested in making one for fun. Even though I have never created a blog I do tent to use them here and there when I need to find answers for somethings, such as a problem with my car, I would get directed to certain blogs where they discuss that topic. The closest thing I can consider a blog that I have been apart of would have been twitter. I do like blogs because they are a good source of information, when looking in the right places.
Wow! I would love to win 30K! That must have been so exciting and possibly life changing for you.
ReplyDelete