Prompt 1 When it comes to my personal Dos and Don'ts of social media, for my don'ts, I like to think about what I post before sharing, I do not mix my personal life with business, I make sure not to use social media before I go to sleep, and to never have personal information on social media. When I first had social media, I was young and dumb. I had no thought of if I was giving people too much information when I went on rants on Facebook or when I would post cringe shirtless pictures of me, thinking I was the man, as people left me comments, such as,"Put a shirt on"!. Now that I am more mature, I always make sure that what I post does not offend anyone, does not give them to much personal information, or something that will just embarrass myself. As for my Dos, I make sure I limit the time that I spend on social media, I always make sure my account is secured, and I try not to get offended. Before, I would go to the comment sections of posts tha...
Comments
Post a Comment